Some feedback from our service users over the years.
- nicola waindeIenjoyed using the.computer and learnering more about the internet programs. i have been attending thecourse for two years
- chris lewis I have been on the coarse for over 12 months completing most of the tasks. which have been very useful, what I like about the secessions is they are very flexable, its not possible for me to attend every week which helps me but it is a bit of a inconvience
for the tutor. but Olwyn very understanding and helpfull.
- eileen baylissam learning how to use a computer without any pressure on me. Olwin is a great tutor.
- Freda JacksonThe help that I have received has been invaluble , Olwyn has been wonderful Idid not know how to operate a computer but I have really impressed myself with the amount that I have learned, she has the patience of a saint.
- eileen baylissam learning how to use a computer at my own pace. no pressure. Olwin is a great tutor, very patient. I now look forward to my classes. thank you.
- Rita Palmermy time at the class in Bedworth Library is very rewarding I feel that these classes have given me a much wider view of the computer.I look foward to my Wednesday lessons and hope to continue with them in the future.also I would like to give thanks to Olwyn for her patience and help.
- darren clark i am getting more confident with computers every time i use the online centre. i have already set up a facebook page, ive learnt how to use ebay and i am enjoying learning new skills
- graham john smithHaving never used a computer in my life I am sixty five and nervous about using
a computer. I have been coming for a few months and Olwyn and leena have
given me the confidence to carry on. They make easy to understand, and look i
forword to each session.
- Enid I am 80 yrs old , i only started using a computer a year ago and have learned so much. I am still learning, it is fantastic, what you can do on a computer. I have joined facebook and it is wonderful.
- jesse smithdid not know enything about computers but getting there thanks to olwyn
it is a very good course
- Dorothy Jackson Over the short space of time I have been coming to learn more things about the computer, I feel so much more confident, I dont know how I could have managed without the help and support that Olwyn has given to me, (she is very patient).
we must drive her mad !
I have learnt how to attatch my camera to the computer, bring up the photographs and send them to my family and friends from all over the world I even managed to do it on a recent trip to India ! every one was very impressed.
I can also send photos from the past on a cdrom ,I didnt know how to do that before, now thats progress.and have tought my friend how to do it too.
I have learnt to enlarge documents that I want to print off, instead of screwing my eyes up to read the printouts that I have printed off in the past.
There were also websites that I just could not get into, but Olwyn knew the tricks of how to get round them.and bring up the information that I required.
Then there was the updating of my provider !! I didnt have a clue,but Olwyn guided me through it, the list goes on, each week there is something or some new question that I have , its a pleasure to come, and I must not forget the lovely people I have met who are also learning alongside me, Its become a social occasion !
Many thanks to Olwyn and the resourcee centre for all your help.
- brian liggettam really enjoying the computer course i can book holidays and tax my car on line thanks to olwyn who is a very good teacher . so i hope the council will keep funding this centre so we all can learn how to use computers .
- sheila corcoran I have bean coming to computer lessons, at nuneaton womens resource centre for nine months, it is great, you can come when you want and learn what you want. i am 65 years old so it does take longer for things to sink in. Olwin is a great tutor and very patient. Hope we can carry on getting funds, so every one can learn how to use a computer no matter how old you are
- Esme PiercyI do feel a lot more confident on my laptop but do feel I still need assistance. An example I can give is doing this email, I had to ask a friend to assist me as was not overly confident in doing it.
I am very grateful to my teacher as she has given a lot of help and support.
Many thanks and lots of love to all
- hilda brown I really enjoy coming to the computer lessons and Olwyn is a very good tutor and very patient with me. I feel more at ease now. Not panicking about pressing button and losing work. I look forward to coming to the lessons at the library. Friendly environment. No pressure or exams which I have had to do.Olwyn is a gem. I have asked my friend to come and try as she is new to the computer.
- Kamlesh ThakoreI enjoy coming to the computer class at Nuneaton Womens Resource Centre. I joined the class 6 months ago.
Olwyn is very patient and helps me to be relaxed about finding about new things on the computer. I look forward to coming every week on Thursday. Thank you for all your help Olwyn.